random thoughts on life and spirituality

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. -Paul's First letter to the Thessalonians (2:8)

Monday, July 18, 2005

Let the blogging begin...

OK, I've finally given in to blogging. After several failed attempts at journaling (sorry Dick Peace!), I figured maybe this was the best way anyway. I can never find my journal and have gone digital in most other aspects of my life--which is easier for those of us who find ourselves a bit on the side of disorganized. Atleast my pile of sticky notes are all sync-d with my treo (a whole story in and of itself).

So, what's interesting in my life...not much. Perhaps the fear of an unread blog is what has kept me from beginning. Perhaps this is more an exercise of self-examination than anything else..perhaps, pehaps, perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home