random thoughts on life and spirituality

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. -Paul's First letter to the Thessalonians (2:8)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Vomit Bags

Flying to Denver was quite an experience. Being a large guy makes travel very uncomfortable. I always end up on planes that are way too small, but I survived. I took photos of every item in the little pouch in fornt of me. The other passengers must've thought that I was crazy. You should have seen the puzzled looks. I prefer to remain an enigma, so I didn't offer an explanation.

Got to thinking...how come we can send a man (or woman) to the moon but the technology for the vomit bag has remained unchanged. There should be some new kind of device into which I can vomit during those bumpy periods. No one has changed this design since they (presumably) switched from a paper lunch sack. I mean, shouldn't we atleast be using a ziplock by now?

PBO, nay design ideas?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Like the new look! Good to see you back on the blog too. And yeah what is up with the paper sack vomit, doesn't even seem like it would contain the smell. Hmmm there's an invention idea.....

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    There ought to be some sort of seal...Besides, I wouldn't want to vomit in a bag that has flown thousands of miles with hundreds of people touching it--it seems unsanitary. Afterall, MOST people do not wash after using the restroom (a personal observation)..of course, I'm Monkish and do wash!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home