random thoughts on life and spirituality

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. -Paul's First letter to the Thessalonians (2:8)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm back...

OK, blogging has been a little rough lately. I had a paper due...and of course my usual hectic life continues. No excuses will do any good...besides, Paul & D are the only 2 people who even read this, and...I'm not sure D does...

The yavillage.com site is now up and running. Yeah, we could've dropped 10G on a really hip site, but I like what the volunteers have come up with...the lack of pretensions really fits who we are. I hope and pray that it'll be the resource we want it to be.

That said...now people may actually come to my blog...so I'd better blog away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home