random thoughts on life and spirituality

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. -Paul's First letter to the Thessalonians (2:8)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Low Lifes

OK, maybe I'm wrong here, but I hate being spammed on my blog. I refuse to go to the website as a matter of principle, but with "waltertaft35040581 said...
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here" I can only assume that it's SPAM...or whatever you call SPAM on a blog...

Is this enterprising or annoying? BTW, I also refuse to click on pop-ups for the same reason.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    haha, in the setting you can activate "word verification" which virtually eliminates spammers.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Thanks Paul. I just made the change.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home