random thoughts on life and spirituality

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. -Paul's First letter to the Thessalonians (2:8)

Monday, October 03, 2005

Carlisle Again


I'm going to try to blog the whole conference with Earl Creps up here in Carlisle, so here goes...

Blog #1
proximity...a very talented young lady sang tonight--she won a national fine arts contest for teenagers. From the picture, you can guess how far back I am...?what does our distance from people in church communicate? I love the large celebration service with 100 people, but the linear relationship established by the distance tonight does affect my perceptions...if this were my only setting in which to interact, I can't help but think that my view of God would subtly change...interaction and distance...hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home